Northern Virginia Dementia Care Consortium Conference - November 9-13, Register Today!
Check out Eldementals, LLC RN Care Management online, https://nvdcc.expofp.com/?ba=41311 for the Northern Virginia Dementia Care Consortium Conference!
It is not too late to register so please see the link below!
This annual Caregiver Conference begins next week and this year, it is FREE and being held virtually November 9 – 13.
Click here to learn more and to register: https://nvdcc.com/conference-schedule/
For more information about the conference you may also call 703-270-0043.
Who Should Attend
• Family caregivers
• Volunteers working with older adults
• Professionals in aging and related services
• Be better prepared to provide care and support at home or in a facility.
• Learn new ways to engage individuals with dementia.
• Visit with exhibitors who offer supportive services.
• Connect with other caregivers.
• Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from George Mason University’s Office of Continuing Education. Additional fee.
We support and often highlight inclusive care providers and organizations. We are proud to be highlighting Aging Rainbows at our exhibit area for this event! To learn more check out our exhibit page or visit www.agingrainbows.org